Thank you for choosing to Travel Daej. We are happy that you’ll be joining us and look forward to our trip(s) together! Please keep in mind that these are group trips and not individual vacations. Please read below for TravelDaej’s travel policies that must be followed at all times:
1. Travel Daej is a company that hosts group vacations to exotic locations for affordable prices. We only provide packages, not single flight bookings.
2. When traveling out of the country with Travel Daej, your passport MUST be valid for 1+ years after your Travel Daej trip dates in order to participate in our trip. Failure to have a passport when traveling out of the country, and/or your passport not meeting the validity requirement will result in removal from the trip without a refund.
3. As a company, Travel Daej reserves the right to deny customers even if you’ve already began payments for your trip.
a. In the case of this happening, you will be refunded.
4. Travel Daej at no point will be responsible for any medical bills, baggage fees, sicknesses, injuries, and/or stolen or damaged products from the moment you book your trip.
5. To avoid any airport fees, go to your bank and order your needed currency for the places you will be traveling. Whomever you bank with will ship the currency to your home or request that you come pick it up from one of their branches. You will need no more than 250-500 USD in cash. Leave the rest of the spending money on your card. Travel Daej recommends using cash so you don’t have to use your card unless you are in one of the airports.
6. Travel Daej is not responsible for any fees you accrue from the moment you book including but not limited to cell-phone overages, baggage fees, transaction fees, etc.
7. Travel Daej is not responsible for paying anything outside of your package: leisure activities, such as eating and other excursions not included in your package.
8. Travel Daej does not offer travel insurance with your travel package. If you are seeking travel insurance, you are able to receive the insurance through Travel Daej for a fee.
9. Your health is highly important to us here at Travel Daej. Therefore, it is recommended that you contact your doctor before departing to make sure you are up to date on all vaccinations. Feel free to include bug spray and Lysol on your packing list.
a. Also keep in mind to comply with TSA container policies. Travel Daej will not be responsible for anything you can’t bring on your flight.
CANCELLATIONS AND PAYMENT POLICIES
1. If you cancel your Travel Daej trip before your flight has been booked, all payments made towards your trip can be credited towards another trip location. If you decide that you no longer want to Travel Daej and want a refund, you will be required to pay a $1,000.00 cancellation fee (USD).
2. Once your flight is booked, your trip is non-refundable, and you will be responsible for paying your remaining balance by the final due date of your given trip destination.
3. Failure to pay your remaining balance on your trips final due date for Travel Daej will result in the cancellation of your flight.
a. If you are unable to pay your remaining balance by your final payment due date, TravelDaej will assess a $25 fee (USD) for every day that you are late.
b. If you are unable to pay a balance BEFORE your final payment due date, please contact Travel Daej for POSSIBLE arrangements.
c. This does not guarantee that arrangements will be able to be made.
d. You have up until 72 hours before your flight departs to pay your remaining balance,
including late payment fees that may have been assessed. Failure to pay will result in a non-refundable cancellation of your trip with Travel Daej.
4. In the case of ANY world pandemic, Travel Daej will continue our trips unless the pandemic
affects our travel dates.
a. In the case that our trip dates are affected by any world pandemic, we will agree and
select on new trip dates as a group.
b. If you decide during any world crisis or pandemic that you don’t want to Travel Daej,
you will not be refunded. Please refer to points #1 & #2.
c. This policy will still apply regardless of sicknesses, pregnancies and any other
complications, with or without a pandemic.
1. If you decide that you don’t want to participate in the group activities, you will not be assessed a refund. All activities are included in your package and are non-refundable.
2. It is important to enhance a travel buddy system when participating in leisure time outside of group activities. Travel Daej will not be responsible for any mishappens that occur on this trip, during or outside of group activities.
3. Keep in mind that each country differs in the power outlets that they use. Travel Daej recommends that you buy a universal adapter/outlet so that you can charge and power your devices throughout the duration of your trip. These can be purchased on Amazon. If interested, inform Travel Daej and you will be sent a link.
4. The locals speak English. While it is very rare that you’ll come across someone that doesn’t know English, it is imperative to learn common phrases in the language of the country you’re traveling to. You will be sent a list of the language(s) that your Travel Daej location speaks.
By thoroughly reading these policies and participating in our Travel DAEJ trip, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms listed in this contract. If you have any misunderstanding, contact
Travel Daej. “Not knowing,” is not an accepted excuse for a trip cancellation and/or refund. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, and once again, thank you for choosing Travel Daej. If you decide not to sign your contract, and wish to no longer Travel Daej, and wish to be refunded, you can refer to Number 1 under cancellation and payment policies.